• Chủ nhật, 24/10/2021
  • (GMT+7)
Đánh giá hiệu quả nút mạch ngoài gan của ung thư biểu mô tế bào gan tại Trung tâm ĐIỆN QUANG Bệnh viện BẠCH Mai

Đánh giá hiệu quả nút mạch ngoài gan của ung thư biểu mô tế bào gan tại Trung tâm ĐIỆN QUANG Bệnh viện BẠCH Mai

06/05/2021 14:27:58 | 0 binh luận

SUMMARY Purpose: Evaluation the effectiveness of the extrahepatic arterial chemoembolization on treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma. Subjects and methods: There is a non-controlled prospective intervention study in HCC patients with tumors which had blood supply from extrahepatic arteries from July 2019 to August 2020 in Radiology center of Bach Hospital. Results: . Our study was performed on 56 patients including 48 men (85.7%) and 8 women (14.3%) who were diagnosed with HCC. The mean age were 58.29 ± 10,849 years old. The rate of successful approaching to the extrahepatic vessel branches was 83.05%. There were 2 patients (3.58%) had acute complications during and immediately after intervention. Special complications related directly to the extra-hepatic embolization were observed in 14 patients (25%). After an average of 2.25 ± 0.919 months of follow-up, 1 patient (1.8%) re-examined due to rupture of liver tumor, the remaining 55 patients (98.2%) were reexamined by appointment. The results of tumor response according to mRECIST with complete response, partial response, stable disease and progressive disease were 3.6%, 52.7%, 25.5%, and 18.2% respectively. Conclusion : The results of the extrahepatic arterial chemoembolization in our study had high rates of the successful approaching to the extrahepatic vessel branches, the intervention safety and the post-intervention tumor response. Key words: TACE, Extrahepatic artery supply to HCC
Box 1

VIDEO

box 2 Box 3 Box 4 Box 5 Triển lãm ASCI 2020 Triển lãm VSRNM 22

Đơn vị hợp tác